Other services in the UK (England)

Must haves in the UK.

National Insurance numberuk

First step that everybody needs to take once arrived to the UK - get a National Insurance number. This is a unique personal identity number that is used by HM Revenue and Customs, your employer or benefit provider. We understand not knowing the laws and requirements is stressful, this is why we are here to help and guide you, if needed we can register you for the National Insurance appointment, so less hassle for you. 

Registering for CIS and getting UTR number 

Our team will register you with Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) or for self-employment/sole - trader business. We offer a fast registration for business tax service. If not registered or registered for wrong tax you might be losing money. save money and register with us, we will advice and register you.

CSCS card

Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) card is issued to persons that are working or intend to work on construction site in the UK. In order to obtain this you will need to pass tests depending on your skills level and card required.

We will register you for the exams and fill in required applications for the card.


To get your documents legalised you will need an Apostille that confirms a UK public official’s signature, seal or stamp on the document is genuine. This documents can be issued for the following certified documents but not limited to:

  • Birth/Marriage/Death Certificates
  • Company Incorporation Certificate
  • Change of Name Deed
  • Court documents

Our team will happily fill in forms on your behalf and you will get Apostille within 2 to 4 working days.

EHIC (European Health Insurance Card)

An EHIC will enable you to access state-provided healthcare in European Economic Area (EEA) countries and Switzerland at a reduced cost, or sometimes for free. It will cover your treatment until you return to the UK. It covers only basic emergency costs that would be covered by NHS in the UK.  It is important to note - this is not a substitute for the travel insurance, when travelling abroad you will still need to get a full travel insurance.